ponedeljek, 31. avgust 2009

Having a bad day

*
What would be greater than a life lived without the downs? I consider myself as a follower of my own beliefs - the sweet ain't as sweet without the bitter and all that crap. You can't get up if you're already up. There has to be a down in order to grow.
Ya, well, I guess now it can only go up. Or get worse. Sadly I don't care anymore. I've let myself yield totally to the flow of events. Whatever. Ever? Hope so.
Again too much effort invested into things that do not bear fruit.
Why? I? Dumbass going bonkers.
*

4 komentarji:

art of Ajetam pravi ...

what happend?

Tinka pravi ...

Nič, kar bi bilo prvikrat... nažalost.

nightrider pravi ...

nanizanke so zakon! še posebej za odvrnitev misli :)

nightrider pravi ...

Tinka! Kdaj bodo nove objave? Aja, nujno še kdaj jello shots! :)